BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Your daily dose of 5%

So, I’m sitting here realizing that I have promised to have a five percent ratio of happiness, but cannot find anything positive to say. I have decided though I can certainly spin all of the angry crap in my head into something that sort of resembles positive thinking. So here you go.

I’ve decided that I am no longer going to walk around on eggshells around my stepson. If he does something that I would punish me own kids for doing I’m going to speak up about it instead of giving him dirty looks behind his back and getting more and more resentful of crapstick for not parenting. See, folks even though I am still angry I am being proactive, which has to count for a positive thought. Right? I am also not going to let the fear of stepson running to his drug induced bio-mom (we actually have full custody because of this) for the four hours a week he sees her, stop me from yelling or disciplining him. It’s just crap and I’m done being afraid.

Okay then, that’s the best I can do thus far for today, but I promise to try harder with the five percent. Later though, we’ll be back to the your regularly scheduled angry Sam post. Stay tuned.

0 comments: