Every Tuesday I am supposed to be off, but apparently this is just in theory. This morning I was awaken at 6am by one of my most retarded staff to let me know that we did not have enough food to make lunches for the clients for Wednesday. Oh, and the freezer is broken. I was not happy to get a call about shit that could have at least waited until 8am, but I got even more upset when I called the house later. I talked to one of my few competent staff and she informed me that she could make at least six different things for the lunches for tomorrow. Oh, and by the way, the freezer has been broken in this particular manner for six months. Alas I did not need a six am wake-up call. So, to continue on this specialness, I get a call at 11am from the dentist asking where one of my clients is. I call my “assistant” (a term I use very loosely) and he does not pick up his phone (he is supposed to be at work). Then, I get a call from the client’s day program to inform me that his blood sugar is all out of whack and they need to know what the doctor wants them to do. I say, well, he shouldn’t even be at program today, but why haven’t you asked for the doctor’s note earlier. The nurse told me that she had been asking my assistant for weeks. Of course you have, he’s a lazy fuck. I tell her, that as always, I’ll fix it tomorrow when I’m at work and to go back to calling me directly so that things can be taken care of immediately. Then, lazy ass (my assistant’s new nickname) calls and is confused about the dental appointment. I say, it’s on your to do list that I wrote for you last week. He says no, it’s not. Then, pulls up the list and says “oh, my bad.” You fucking idiot, dental appointments are important, especially when you are dealing with a diabetic. Luckily the dentist did not charge an appointment fee and rescheduled within the next month (they are very busy), but nonetheless it’s my day off.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment