Sam again. It’s time for that promised 5% for the morning of positive thinking.
So, it’s crapstick and my third anniversary and as of yet he has not done anything to piss me off. This is a major accomplishment for crapstick and I’m sure it’s especially for our anniversary. What a nice crapstick. He even remembered to say Happy Anniversary when he first saw me this morning, something that I have been begging him to do for any holiday for the last three years. So, here’s to you crapstick, good job remembering!
Banana decided to give us an anniversary present this morning, and no I’m not talking about poop all over the walls or anything, I told you this was my positive post people. She was sitting up in her crib all by herself. She actually had gotten into a sitting position all by herself. I am such a proud momma, albeit a cranky bitchy one. So, there’s your five percent. Don’t worry there will be 95% coming soon, I’m sure.
PS I'm such an addictive person, just look at how many blog posts have happened already. :) Poor Mafia wars is being totally neglected.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
Yay for Banana! Give her & Sir hugs & kisses from Aunt Mental Case, please. I'm so surprised that Crapstick said Happy Anniversary first thing. That's awesome for both of you since you got what you wanted and he didn't have to hear you bitch, LOL.
Post a Comment