So, if you have not figured it out yet, I’m an incredibly type A personality that is not lazy. I am constantly on the go, hence the hypomania part of my diagnosis. Yet, I am surrounded by laziness. Yes, I am obsessed with Mafia Wars, but it literally takes a total of thirty minutes tops a day. The rest of my day I run around like a chicken with my head cut off cleaning up toys, trying to fed Sir (well force him to eat one little calorie), getting the laundry done, working (they call me on the weekends too, I am on call twenty-four seven), attempting to actually do some deep cleaning, post here (which I realize counts as free time), breastfeed (all the freaking time), the list goes on and on. So, I get really frustrated when crapstick plays his game for hours upon hours. He is incapable of playing his game and paying any attention to any of the children. This drives me crazy, because I will ask him to watch them for five minutes, but if he is on his stupid game then, I suddenly hear crying and he does not move a muscle. I am sick of it.
I am also incredibly sick of stepson. Now, I realize that I will just sound like an utter bitch, but people that have meet stepson tend to understand what a fucking obnoxious person his is. Any way, every time he is alone with Sir for even five minutes, Sir begins crying his eyes out and when I ask evil stepson what happened, he goes “I don’t know.” I understand sibling rivalry, but hurting him every time you are with him goes beyond normal sibling rivalry (every other time would be normal). Yes, I realize I need to stop leaving them alone at all, but sometimes a woman has to go to the bathroom. I have watched them “play” together and stepson’s idea of playing, despite being redirected to play at a two year old’s level on many occasions, is to take all of Sir’s toys and start playing with them himself. For example, Sir has a sandbox at Trucker Slut’s house and they were playing in it together. Evil stepson then, starts screaming in Sir’s face to stop it. Trucker Slut came out to see what all of the fuss was about and there was evil stepson screaming about how Sir was destroying the castle he was making. No shit evil stepson, he is two. He likes to see how things work. Now, if he would have calmed down after hearing this then, it would be no big deal, but no he continues to get upset every time Sir does this. I try to explain this to Sir, but he is two and can only understand so much. I am also done with evil stepson’s laziness, which he gets from crapstick. I understand that this is normal child behavior, so I’m not putting that in my list of reasons I can’t stand stepson, but it is very irritating. Another irritating thing that he does is freak out if he cannot play his precious video game. I mean, literally freak out. He will stomp off and then, throw himself onto the couch and cry. Give me a fucking break.
Okay, thanks for listening to my litany of issues with people right now, it has helped. I hope you are having an easier weekend than me. I will try to post tomorrow after fat bitch’s birthday.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
HA- I had perfect timing, coming to this entry. Right as I thought I could get a spare minute to read, son kicked the ever loving crap out of daughters head, both sit there screaming and crying- and husband sits in there on the computer with his feet kicked up. To say that I have HAD IT wouldn't even come close to describing how I think about him sometimes. Ugh.
Post a Comment