I realize what the problem is, you think I’m saying all of the things I put into my blog to my family, etc. I am not anymore. Yes, I was and it was bad, so that’s why I started this blog as a way to get out all of my anger, etc. I didn’t expect anyone to read it, I just wanted to stop being so mean to other people and it’s kind of like a dairy of what is going on in my head. I’m a fallible human being, and it is my way to journal out all of my emotions. It actually is having a really positive affect in my life because, even though I’m still having these angry thoughts, etc. I’m no longer taking them out on the people around me. I’m just writing them out here. If no one wants to read it, I’m okay with that, it’s therapeutic for me.
Oh, and I’m not hiding behind God or the church. I was just commenting on how inappropriate I thought it was for you to tell me to die. I am just a woman trying to not hurt those whom I love. So, if you hate me and you hate what I’m writing, don’t read it. I am going to keep writing though, because I need an outlet at this point in my life.
So, readers, back to your regularly scheduled Angry Sam either later tonight or tomorrow, because I’m pretty tired today, banana was up most of last night, and I’m going to try to take it easy. I just hope that I haven’t suddenly been scarred into not typing what I’m feeling here and just screaming at crapstick and the kids (like I was doing before I started this blog) because that’s not fair to them. Oh, and keep the comments coming because they do add a little extra spice to my life.
PS I read all of the stuff to crapstick and he cracked up, he said that she must be some (and I’m quoting here folks) “left-wing wacko” and you should know that crapstick is incredibly conservative and hates these type of people. Just some funny, I do love my crapstick.
By the by, I adore you mental case, who new you were such a sweet girl and not just your everyday mental case. I love you!
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment