BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things are back to normal in my neck of the woods, well as normal as they can ever be

Crapstick and I made up last night, well we stopped screaming at each other, so I think that counts. I also have decided to stop calling him an asshole every time he pisses me off, but will now call him more special names like duck, bunny, or puppy. What the hell is she on you ask? Well, I know damn well that I am not going to be able to not say something derogatory to him, because he can be such a fucking duck, but alas he will be less upset by the word duck. Hell, it’s worth a try, because nothing else seems to work, plus it makes me smile. So, maybe in the middle of my anger over him understanding absolutely nothing a smile will help to calm me down. I’ll keep you posted.

In other news, I have been reading some other blogs (like I always do) and one of them cracked me up recently so I had to share. There is a very nice woman who writes a blog as her daughter. Now normally all of the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes make me want to scream, but not today’s post. Today’s was hilarious. It was about how the daughter went into the pool and couldn’t believe how cold it was nor that her mother spent money on all of this stuff that is pointless. I find it funny because I have spent thousands of dollars on crap that both of my kids may never use. Point in case, the Amby Baby that was supposed to rock my baby to sleep has gone through two children and has left them both screaming their heads off. I’m special though and still have hope that the next baby will love it, this is not going to happen. I also have a pool that Sir acts like I am killing him in, that’s fun, not. Plus all of the other baby entertainment gadgets over the years when really they just want a box. Kids are funny that way.

Speaking of kids being funny, poor Heather is having some baby issues because her youngest is not getting fat. Well, Sir has always been little so I know how obnoxious it is to feed the little shits a million pieces of food and see the scale go nowhere. So, Heather I feel for you and I hope that he starts gaining weight at an astronomical rate, kind of like I am capable of doing. Hey, maybe I’ll just send you the diet that I’m on, that should fatten him right up. Well, off for now, I’ll try to update soon.

0 comments: