BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Early morning work rant brought to you by the letter S for stupid people

Sam again. I know, you're are already sick of me, but tough shit, I have a lot of crap I keep bottled up inside that I need to let out.

So, I come into work thinking that I will try and be a happier person today and not yell at my staff the entire shift (well at least in my head). You would be surprised to know how much of a nice boss I am because I try to cater to everyone else’s needs, which probably explains all the pent-up aggression that you folks get to read. Any how, I walk into my office and what’s the first thing I see, the fucking safe is wide open. Yes, my office is locked, but my stupid fucking assistant has decided to just leave $1200 for anyone who can jimmy a door open to have. Is he around to be yelled at, no, because he has decided he’ll show up to work when hell freezes over. So, I’m stewing about the damn money and then, I realize he didn’t bring over the daily notes like I asked him to yesterday. These notes are proof to my state that we are actually doing our job. Well, in reality they’re a bunch of bullshit that my staff writes up and may or may not have anything to do with what really happened. Needless to say though, we need the damn things. I was over at the other house and would have happily brought them over had I been told that he couldn’t stop playing whatever game he is addicted to long enough to do his job. Seriously, I give this guy his to do list each week that has maybe a total of twenty things on it and he never finishes it. Here is last week’s list:

Sunday:
House:
Check the MARS, small white books, and mail, fix where indicated
Check the MAR against the medication to ensure accuracy

Monday:
Reconcile P&I at both houses
House: Check the MARS, small white books, and mail, fix where indicated
Check the MAR against the medication to ensure accuracy
Please fax me the QA & licensing checklists for both homes

Tuesday:
Did the van go into have service???

Wednesday:
Talk with dumb boss about getting your CPR card & water safety cards
Begin QA checklists for both homes

Thursday:
9am consumer to the DMV for her placard, information is on my desk (expired handicap placard plus DMV appointment confirmation)

Friday:
off

Can he get it done? No, he cannot. I don’t think it’s too much. What do you think? I think I’m an easy as pie boss with that kind of a to do list. I take most of the stuff on as my own, mostly because I know that he won’t get it done. Oh well, since I cannot yell at him until he shows up, I thought I would rant about him on here. I’m nice like that. I’ve also given banana one of his c.d.s to play with. Have fun nana.

0 comments: