Sam again.
I am sitting here waiting to hear about my damn car, which is in the shop for the third time with the same problem, and decided I should blog again. This is primarily because I am out of energy on my mafia wars and you actually have to wait five minutes for one energy point. This is very annoying because it takes fifty plus energy points to do one job, someone should write to the creator of this damn thing. Oh well, I cannot believe how impatient I am, so I thought I would share with you the myriad of examples of my impatience. Without further ado:
1. My car has only been in the shop for less than twenty-four hours and I’m about ready to go crazy because they haven’t called me to let me know what’s wrong with this. Maybe this is a normal thing to be impatient about?
2. I have only gotten one comment and I have written so much crap I figure someone has to have something to say about it. So, I’m impatiently waiting and checking my email to see if I have a comment. I even called Heather to bitch about how no one is reading it and I knew it would just be crap. Apparently there is some ticker thing that lets you know if anyone reads your blog, so you people can’t be all sneaky about if you’ve been here, and Heather is going to install it for me.
3. I am being totally impatient about Heather installing said ticker thing and keep telling myself not to call her because she has a life outside of blogging. This is not working for me, so Heather if you’re reading this, fucking call me. J
4. Now that poor banana has decided to sit up, I’m wondering why the hell she isn’t crawling.
5. Poor banana had green poop today and I’m convinced I have something wrong with my milk production and that she is going to lose weight and get sick or something. So, a normal patient person would wait until her next diaper, not me though. I have scoured the Internet for all the information I can find and in between typing on this I am forcing her on the boob. She does not appreciate this and would like me to leave her the hell alone.
6. Sir is afraid of our new pool and instead of doing the right thing like give him toys so he will learn to love the pool, I am impatient and am convinced if I don’t fix it right now, he will forever hate the pool. This is very counterproductive considering that forcing him to scream in the pool will be the very thing that makes him hate water for life.
7. Speaking of Sir, he has had trouble learning to talk and is just slightly behind some of the other kids his age. However, according to all of the therapists I have taken him to he is far advanced for his age receptively. Now does this make me feel relief? No, it makes me freak out and buy every teach your kid to speak video, book, etc. I can find, because I have no patience and want him talking in full sentences now. Oh, how one day I will regret this impatience when I just want him to shut the fuck up.
8. I’m so impatient that I am actually pissed that it is taken me so long to finish this damn post. So, I suppose I’m done.
Please leave comments (to help me feel validated as a person). So sad, so sad.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment