BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another one bites the dust

So, crapstick was good all yesterday until he actually had to spend time with me. I knew I should have just stayed at work until ten. Oh well, as everyone knows, I’m on my period, so I was bitching how difficult it is to be a woman. Crapstick then chimes in with, “it’s not hard to be a woman.” I, being angry Sam, immediately say fuck you crapstick with the fuck do you know. Now, I am aware that in a healthy relationship either I would have just dropped it or crapstick would have not said anything after that, but alas ours is not a healthy relationship. So, I tell crapstick what a fucking moron I think he is and ask him why the hell he always wants to piss me off. He decides that since I’ve called him a name (and he told me this is what he does, like a fucking two year old) he’s going to call me psycho. I, of course, lose it because he swore he would never go to this card because right now I’m going through therapy and I’m sensitive about it. So, anyway, a two hour fight started with me calling him every name in the book, him calling me a cunt and a bitch, and eventually we came to my favorite topic, stupid stepson. I told you people I didn’t like the kid and I wasn’t kidding, so brace yourselves for this bumpy ride and for leaving tons of hate comments about what a bitch I am.

So, I’m telling him that he “dates” his son and never parents him and that’s why the kid is such a fucking jerk. Well, he immediately responds with “you’ve crossed the line and you just cannot have a conversation.” Dude, we crossed the line at cunt. Any way, I then proceed on a diatribe about how if someone came to me and said I think Sir is a big pain in the ass, I would not get personally offended because my identity is not completely intertwined with my childrens’ identities. Trust me, sometimes people tell me what a little bitch banana is because she’s such a momma’s girl and I don’t get offended at all. I’m able to separate myself and go, you’re right she can be a little bitch. I swear I am just a realist. So, anyway, long boring nonsensical argument short, crapstick ends up going to sleep without solving anything and there continues my marriage if you can call it that. So, thanks for the anniversary present crapstick.

More crapstick drama later I'm sure, so stay tuned in.

0 comments: