So, crapstick decided that he needed some extra money for more food today, so he used the debit card. Now, I normally realize that he will be doing this at the end of the month so I usually have a little wiggle room. However, this month we were actually down to the wire and had no wiggle room. Every month I beg crapstick not to use more than his allotment of money. I realize it is a small amount in comparison to how much he brings in each month, but with the RV, boat, water bill, electricity, and all the other debts that we have managed to tally up, it’s all we have. He promises each month not to go over and yet, fails. I realize this means he obviously has an overspending problem, something I should have noted when I found out that his mom bought this house and he was not paying her any mortgage money, but instead covering the utilities (not even 1/5 of the mortgage amount), but I did not . I just finally got it today when I was yelling at him for the millionth (sixth month in a row time to be exact) time. I just don’t know what to do. I cannot just keep giving him more money, because he has shown time and time again that the amount of money is not the problem, he will just spend more than whatever it is he has. So, what the fuck am I supposed to do? I’m just so frustrated and then, he gets upset because he doesn’t like my tone. Hey fucker, if you don’t like my tone and me yelling at you then, stop fucking doing it, just an idea though, obviously not a good one. Anyone have any good ideas how to stop this insanity? I just want to cut up all of his credit cards so he can’t use them anymore, but then, I feel like I’ve just gotten another child that I have to punish. YUCK!
On a side note this is the latest facebook drama from a person that I went to school with and tried to befriend: “sorry but my goal is not about having mass friends on fb whom i dont know, but quality friends who share the same interests as me.”
I hate facebook fuckers!
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
2 comments:
Know what I do? With the paycheck, I go and get cash out of the ATM- more than enough for lunch, gas etc. My husband has the worst habit of using the card and not giving me ANY receipts- sometimes resulting in the checkbook being off by HUNDREDS. So now I give him cash, and when it's gone, it's gone.
I'm just mean like that ;)
take away credit and debit cards - show him sales papers for grocery stores and explain the concept of coupons . Then give the allotment amount of money in cash and send him out the door. Tell him his mission is to get what you need with only the alloted amount of cash - it's a challenge and men do love challenge - tell him can't do it , that will piss him off enough to prove you wrong and mission accomplished - or at least , heading in the right direction
Post a Comment