Crapstick told me that he was going to call his psycho bitch ex-wife once he found out what happened with the medical records, to inform her that there was an open investigation into identify theft. Well, as you have read, I am not a patient person and do things immediately. Left to my own devices I would have called her the minute after the police left and screamed at her and how much of a bitch I think she is. However, crapstick had a plan that involved reminding her that she is on probation and finding out what she is willing to do to make this mess all go away. Sounds like blackmail to me, but crapstick referred to it as a bargaining chip, but whatever, I hate the bitch and don’t care what it takes to make her disappear. Anyhow, so I’ve been waiting since Friday, which is probably not a long wait for the rest of the world, but is agonizing to me. I kept asking crapstick if he was going to call her, but he kept getting too busy with work, which I respected and only asked him once or twice a day (a major feat for me). This morning though, I was done waiting and asked him again. He then, decided to act like I was making him do something so horrible that no one should ever have the right to ask it. Hey crapstick, I was totally willing to fucking call the bitch myself and just scream at her, that would have made me feel better and then it would have been done with. It was your fucking idea to use this in your long drawn out battle with her, so don’t get pissed at me when I ask if you have called her yet. JUST FUCKING CALL HER! It’s not like she’s going to actually admit to doing anything wrong, it’s going to be a pointless conversation, but if you want to do it your way, then, just do it. My way was only about me feeling better after screaming at her, nothing more, and nothing less. Okay, I’ve vented for now, I guess I just now have to wait to hear back from crapstick to see what she said or denied, whatever. He better call her a bitch, or else I’m going to feel a little angry about it.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment