BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Same story, different day

Crapstick called the psycho bitch and she acted like she had no idea what he was talking about and then, slammed the phone down. Same story, different day. So, that was a pointless attempt at nothing but he did call her a bitch, which makes me happy. I’m petty like that.

In other news, crapstick and I are back to arguing over where we live, so again, same story, different day. Fat bitch came over today because our nanny got sick and had to go home. Crapstick told me I should be so thankful that fat bitch does this for us, and I probably would be if I didn’t live with her. I don’t want her to come to my rescue; I want to have to go home from work if the kids’ nanny is sick, just like the rest of the population. I don’t want to be in the shower, like I was this morning, and suddenly hear knocking on the bathroom door because fat bitch wanted to make sure I was okay because I had forgotten to unlock the house for the nanny. I am looking a gift horse in the mouth, and saying thank you, but no thank you. I want to have the freedom to not worry about what my mother-in-law might hear through the walls or when I am outside. I don’t want my fucking life dictated to my children in journals by her because she thinks I’m being too mean with the discipline. I don’t want to have to feel like I have to explain why I discipline the way I do. I want to live in my own house with my family and just have to explain what I am doing to my husband. I want to have to feel the pain when I can’t afford something and not have crapstick run to fat bitch asking for whatever he wants and getting it. I know this may sound crazy, but there is no such thing as a free ride and for everything that we take, there is something we must give back. Oh, and I swear if crapstick says one more time “you knew about this going into your life with me and you made a choice to be here” I will fucking kill him. Yes, crapstick I made a choice at that point and since then, I have come to realize that I was on fucking crack and now I would like to make a different choice. I just want to SCREAM until the cows come home. I don’t want to live in the same state as fat bitch at this moment in time. I am miserable.

1 comments:

Chantelle said...

It has to be a mother in law thing. I dont even live in the same state as my mother in law, and she still treats my husband the same way- sending money and all of that stuff. She sounds a lot like your mother in law. And you are 100% right- anything that we are given, is only thrown in our face and used against us at a later date. I don't know WHAT I would do if I lived with my MIL. We invited her on vacation with us last year, and it couldn't have been over soon ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!