BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hmm, nothing to bitch about, the world must be coming to an end

So, today has been pretty uneventful. Banana is down for her nap and slept in six hour increments last night, only waking up once (again). This is very confusing for me considering I usually have at least one thing to bitch about banana for. Oh, I know we’re still at green poop, but I have a theory that it is the iron fortified cereal that she eats like it’s going out of style that is causing it. See even that has been solved. Sir is acting like his normal self, albeit a little more into throwing things lately. I haven’t even thrown anything at crapstick in well over a week. This may be a new record. Stepson didn’t even piss me off this morning, well a little, but over normal kid stuff, not I am a freak stepson stuff. See folks, I do know the difference between kid stuff and what a fucking brat stuff. Crapstick has even begun parenting stepson more in an attempt to keep my blogging down to a bare minimum, crafty crapstick.

Well, the comment section has been fixed thanks to our lovely Heather and her magic. Speaking of Heather, please visit her blog because she loves new visitors just like I do and it will stop her from bitching at me, so please head on over there. Thanks in advance.

Hmmm… I have an idea for all of you out there in blogger land, send me comments and questions about stuff you think could piss me off or want my straight forward opinion about. It will help you to get to know me a little better. Although I’m sure you’ll all just sit on your lazy asses and not say anything just to watch me go back to your beloved Angry Sam. Stay tuned, tonight crapstick and I are celebrating our anniversary and tomorrow we’re headed to the fair. I’m sure this uneventfulness can’t last more than a few hours, it is my life we’re talking about.

0 comments: