So, I’m going back in forth over how or even if I should write this. First, I am sad that a human being has passed away. This is almost always (except for murders that I have no fucking sympathy for) sad. He was indeed a legend and that is respectable and the world did lose a great artist. His family lost a family member and my condolences go out to them. Although I’m not sure about his entire family because they sure fucked him up as a kid, but I digress. Rest in Peace in Michael Jackson.
Okay, now I wouldn’t be angry Sam if I didn’t have a slight dissenting opinion about all of this. So, here we go:
He was a suspected child molester and I am sure the kids that he (possibly) molested are quite happy to hear that he has passed away. Yes, I know he was not convicted of anything, but it was still inappropriate to sleep in a bed with children that you are not biologically related to. This must have left some form of scarring. On the topic of biological children, he dangled his child off of a balcony. Are you kidding me with this? This is again never appropriate. He also had managed to squander millions of dollars away and thus leave his children with nothing. That’s impressive. He was a freak in many different ways and I cannot understand the depth of people’s sadness over this (at least fans). Now, don’t get me wrong, I’ve been watching this thing (just like the rest of you) like I would watch a train wreck, so I’m all update and stuff. However, it would be nice if people could get this motivated for a real cause not just a pop star’s passing.
Wouldn’t it be great, if in the spirit of Michael Jackson and the Heal the World thing, if everyone choose to go do something in his honor instead of just gathering to mourn? As a matter of fact, wouldn’t it be great if people did something positive every time someone they knew or was of great importance passed away? I think I could solve world hunger and bring peace if I could get people to do one nice thing every time someone passes. Okay, that was my two cents on the whole thing, I better get back to the non-stop coverage that I’m addicted to.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
AMEN SISTER!!!!!!!!!!! I have those same feelings. I just went to a funeral this morning of a WONDERFUL man across the street- 35 years old with a wife and two kids, who died in a wreck. Now THAT is something worth mourning to me. It hits me on a more personal note, and he was a great guy. I feel bad like you, for his family because he is a person no matter what. But the public will always be left wondering what kind of person he really was. I don't think anyone knew.
Post a Comment