Well, I called the medical facility where psycho bitch filled out the paperwork in my name to see if they could help with the investigation, because indeed what she did is a felony. Of course, psycho bitch wins again. The medical office scans a copy of all requests into their computers and then destroys the original, so there are no fingerprints to speak of. They also could not tell if she came in to get the records or faxed her request, so it’s a no go on several different arenas. I wish I could say this is totally out of the ordinary for her and stepson really has a good mom, but it’s not. I am just her latest victim and certainly not her worst. So, I guess it’s time to tell a little story about psycho bitch and all of the fun things she has done.
First, she took stepson to crack houses when he was a little guy and would often leave him there while she went out with random strangers. She’s a crack whore like that. She also stole $10,000 from fat bitch via check fraud, but just like in my case, since no one saw her write the checks, the district attorney was unable to make a case against her. Recently, she stole more money from her ex-landlords after fucking the landlords husband. What a fucking winner! Oh, and for all of us taxpayers out there, she fucks us monthly be getting checks for her “mental illness.” I don’t have a problem with people who are genuinely unable to work and need social security, but the bitch has stopped going to her psychiatrist and has her psychologist thinking that she is just the greatest person ever. He even wrote a letter to the court about how he couldn’t understand why she should not have custody of her son. Luckily, the judge decided this crackpot was out of his mind, and kept custody with crapstick while further reducing her visitation time. Oh, and she just continues to fuck with stepson by being all over his cousin during his four hour weekly visitation, and ignoring him. She then, cries about how much she adores him. See, folks your actions are what you are judged by, not your thoughts. So, fuck psycho bitch and I hope the law catches up to her sooner rather than later. I mean, her petty theft from stores has caught up to her and she spent a few days in jail for it, but that is not nearly the extent of what should have happened. I’ll fill you in on more psycho bitch drama as it happens.
On a separate note, Heather will be posting later to address the commenter and I cannot wait to see what she says. Lots of love to everyone that has been supportive and can actually figure out what I’m doing around here. You people are appreciated for having a brain.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
I'm sorry you have a hater in the house. When I was in jr high, I had a diary and I left NOTHING out. Then my parents found it, and it truly did scare me out of writing down my feelings.
I know you don't need the side story, butmy point is that this is YOUR blog. You can write what YOU want here, and if other people have a problem with it, then they aren't forced to come here. Don't let one persons opinion stop you from coming here to let it all out- especially if you're finding that it helps you in daily life and making your stresses less. I enjoy reading, and I thank you for coming to my blog too. Carry on! This is YOUR place! :)
Post a Comment