Well, it has been an okay morning, but it is only 7am, so we’ll have to see. Banana slept seven hours straight before waking up last night for one feeding. It may be possible that she is going to eventually sleep through the night. Thank God! In other banana news she cracked me up this morning when fat bitch went to grab her from me and she cuddled up into me like a monkey would grab onto its mommy. So, no banana for fat bitch, because I wasn’t go to make her go to her. So, score one for banana, zero for fat bitch.
In work news, I came in and had asked my assistant, oh how loosely I use that word, to check the refrigerator at both houses to make sure there was no expired food. So, I run over there this morning to check on the medication and make sure they haven’t either be overdosing my clients or forgetting to give medication all together, and what do I find, you’ve guessed it, expired food just falling out of the refrigerator. For the love of God, fucking do your job. I am not asking for much, I let him leave at 1pm everyday when he is scheduled until 5 or 6. I am just asking for the to do list to get done. Is this asking too much? Luckily though, the medication appeared to be fine, which is a first, so I think the staff may have started taking all the psychotropics themselves.
Well, that’s all for now, but the day is young, so I’m sure I’ll write soon. TGIF
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment