So, fucking psycho bitch ex-wife has done it again, except this time it was directed against me. We have full legal and physical custody of stepson and until recently psycho bitch could not have any access to his medical files. We’ll we just found out, because our doctor’s office is a bunch of fuck faces, that psycho bitch requested stepson’s medical records to be switched to another doctor’s office in September of last year. So, today they sent me the request form and the fucking bitch signed my name, but she’s so fucking stupid that she misspelled Samantha, she left out the h. So, I’m going to the police station, probably on Monday to report whatever fucking crime that she committed. I’m going to fucking kick her ass and she can say goodbye to the fucking cell phone she gave stepson to call every other night. What kind of fucking loser is down to seeing their kid four hours a week and has a half an hour window to call their child every other night? Any way, stepson doesn’t want to talk to her and keeps telling her to stop fucking calling. Luckily, the phone has been out of minutes because it is one of those pay as you go phones, because she cannot get a real phone due to her shitty credit. FUCKING BITCH!!! Oh, I’m so angry I could spit. So, needless to say, I’m a fucking vindictive bitch and using my name makes me want to kill you, so time for the phone to be flushed down the toilet and whatever else I can figure out to cost the bitch money. I also told crapstick to call her and tell her that she could go straight to hell and if I ever see her again I will fucking punch her in her uglymeth addicted face. Well, I’m off to call the place where the medical records were sent. I’ll let you know how it all turns out. Fuck her.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment