So, it has come to my attention that there is a problem with people leaving comments. Apparently, the blogger is not allowing comments, and I thought it was just my readers being lazy asses. So, I apologize for my assumption. Any way, I will talk to Heather tomorrow and see if she can figure out what the problem is, but in the meantime, if you are having problems leaving comments please email me at sweetsamantha24@gmail.com. I really appreciate it.
Oh, on a separate note, I may have to go on the down low and remove my picture because crapstick is freaking out about people knowing our drama. So, I’ll have to talk to Heather about that too. I fucking hate that she lives on the other side of the country and I cannot just get the shit taken care of. I also hate that I am too damn stupid to figure this shit out. Oh well.
Oh, I called the police about the psycho bitch and they basically said that unless they have her on camera signing my name there is very little they can do about it. However, it is a felony if I can prove it, so it’s time for Angry Sam to become detective Sam. Little brother’s wife, mental case, had a great suggestion. She suggested I get the original document and see if her fingerprints are on it, which they will be. So, we’ll see. I head over to the doctor’s office on Monday to see if anyone remembers who came in to sign the documents. Wish me luck on fucking putting that psycho bitch in jail once and for all (she is already on probation, you would think this would be enough). I’ll update as soon as I can.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
I leaved a comment! Fixed! WOOWOO
Post a Comment