
Hello, Troll! 4chan all out of furries and chicks with dicks? Decided to venture out into the blogosphere and increase your douchebaggery portfolio?
I realize that Angry Sam previously said she would not censor her blog, but seeing as how Angry Sam:
1. is accustomed to the friendlier parts of the internet like facebook and myspace where we all spend our time writing status updates about how goshdarn cute our kids are...
2. is a member of a fully stocked Angry Family that I love as though they were my very own third cousins...
3. is actually a very good and loving mother (I know, what? I've seen it myself, though!)...
4. is not a white supremacist...
5. would like to continue to use this blog to vent AND
6. has apparently never seen a dang troll before,
I convinced her to reconsider. I'm stepping in. I came out of my group kick class today and my crackberry had just about exploded with all the drama goin' on over here so I'm putting a stop to it.
So that's the end of it, Anonymous. I suggest you go do a barrel roll back to your regularly scheduled beating off to mentally disabled people having sex or whatever the fuck you look at on your end of the internets. I'm shuttin' you down.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment