BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

We have a hater in the house, sounds good to me

So, my blog template (I’m the bitch you’ll love to hate) has really been accurate today. I finally received a comment, albeit a nasty one, but still you people are commenting. I thought about deleting it, ignoring it, or ranting about it and have decided I’m okay with comments like that and will just respond when they come up. I am not going to censor my blog nor those who choose to comment. Oh, and to the friendly commenter, I’ll definitely let crapstick know that he needs to divorce my crazy ass as soon as humanly possible. I’m sure he’ll be happy to hear all about it. Hell, I am the least of crapsticks’ crazy women he has been married to, so he thinks he lucked out on the whole deal. Oh, and commenter, you’re right, I am too ignorant to figure out why you mentioned the want-to-be KKK thing. I cannot fathom why you would think that I have anything with the white supremacy movement, but I would love to hear an explanation of what posts have lead you to believe this. For the record, I actually don’t have anything against people of different races, but do hate illegal immigration, no matter what your race.

Just to let everyone know, I am in therapy and have been diagnosed as being bipolar, but here’s the kicker, with hypomanic symptoms only. The psychiatrist doesn’t think I need medication, but I’ll let him know that he could be wrong. I am trying to work out my anger issues, but I certainly appreciate all of the support I can get.

Finally, just so everyone knows, I would NOT hurt my children. Anyone that knows me, knows that I love and adore them, but am honest about things that they do that piss me off. I’m not going to sugarcoat things, but as I have always been, will be blunt and honest to the best of my ability. A trait that has helped me out while working in the social work arena, and finds me in high regard among my peers. So, see commenter you did get want you wanted out of your little post, my feelings got hurt and instead of helping someone change in the way you wanted, you just helped validate what I hate about other people. So thank you for that. Oh, and I’m a churchgoing woman and I don’t think I would ever use the Lord’s name in that particular manner, especially to someone I don’t even know. Think of me how you will and I will keep updating to add fuel to your obvious aggression. God Bless all of my readers.

1 comments:

Little Brother said...

This is a blog.. a place to express your feelings.. let things out in a way that you may typically not be able to do. If you don't agree with it then don't read it. But do NOT pretend you know someone just because you read what they write. I could write that I want to kill all the rabbits in the world, does that make me Elmer Fudd?
The point is simple, you have no idea about anything in this woman's life other than what you read. The thoughts. Not the actual actions. I talk about my kids, too. I say how they're so funny and cute and also how they're little pricks too. Wow. Does that make me the worst dad on earth now? No. It means that I as well as many others are actually human and realize the faults. What a way to express your anger than to write it out? That IS a form of therapy. Retard. I write "My kids are being little whores today" But I don't TELL them I think they're whores. I do not expect them to go fuck twelve men because dad wrote a blog expressing his anger and frustration whilst preserving his love for his children in his heart. So, if you don't like it fuck off already.