BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shockingly relaxed Sunday, too bad it left room for my mind to wander

So, today was actually a pretty okay day, which is shocking. It was fat bitch’s birthday and usually this means nothing but trouble, but today I barely had to see her. Hallelujah! I woke up just in time to go to church and only took banana, because Sir was still sleeping. Banana was very good at church, as usual, and since Sir and evil stepson were not there I could actually hear the sermon. So, a good time was had by me. Then, when we came home I had an omelet with Sir (who actually ate one-fourth of his omelet!). Afterwards I put banana down for her nap and helped fat bitch move more shit into her new shed. Fat bitch has so much stuff it’s ridiculous. She already has a shed full of shit and bought another one for more shit. I mean, literally she has twenty plastic totes full of Christmas shit. No one needs that much Christmas shit, especially someone who lives in a house that is the size of a one bedroom apartment, but I digress. So, I actually got to spend some time on facebook, commenting on other people’s pictures. Sir ate half a box of Vanilla Wafers, ¼ of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, some bites of dinner, and ½ of a piece of birthday cake. I know how horrible that sounds in regards to the amount of sugar intake for Sir, but I will take whatever he will eat. Oh, that reminds me that he needs his vitamins. He’s still awake, so I’ll give them to him when I’m done typing this. Crapstick also fixed the pool so we can use it tomorrow without having to worry that it is going to tip over. So, overall a pretty easy day, but I do have a few things that I have been pondering, so here, in no particular order, they are:

1. Does anyone else get really frustrated when their baby is crying for no apparent reason? I mean, literally banana just screams sometimes for upwards of a half an hour, despite being fed, clean, fed, etc. It drives me crazy.
2. With all of the recent celebrity deaths I have been pondering losing my papa and my own mortality, but we’ll focus on papa first. I saw a little girl with her grandpa today at church and I literally wept for ten minutes in church. My papa passed away in March, he was eighty, and died without any real warning (just had the stomach flu and passed away). So, is it normal to keep having sudden weeping fits? I mean, at first I was haunted by the image of his body, because I found his dead body, thanks trucker slut. Now though, the image is slowly being replaced by memories and I am just very sad. I have lost other people in the past, but no one this close to me until papa. So, what is your opinion dear reader?
3. Speaking of readers, an especial thank you to all of the people who keep writing comments, I love them. So, thank you.
4. Okay back to death, what a lovely subject. So, what do you guys think happens after you die? Is anyone else as horrifically afraid of death as I am? Well, really it is eternity that scares me, but that’s because I’m a freak and cannot wrap my head around it. I literally can have a full fledged panic attack when I think about death; does this happen to anyone else (besides little brother)? See, I think this may have something to do with trucker slut and devil’s helper, because both little brother and I have serious death issues. Anyway, still love you trucker slut.

Well, that’s enough for today. I hope you had a great weekend and didn’t have to deal with any bullshit. If you did though, I’d love to hear about it, so I could sympathize.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sammers, I wish I could help you with the death thing. I used to wake up with panic attacks about death. But when Fred died (5 years ago yesterday), peace came over me. I told you how Jesus came to me and I wish I could give you that peace. Maybe it just comes with age and the realization that you cannot stop it. But God is real and heaven is real. I think heaven is a wonderful place; just like earth only without the problems. And the best part is you get to pick your past body (me at 20 years old, say) and you get to reunite with everybody! I have no doubts. It helps a lot to be working in a church and to have Scott, who believes absolutely.
As to the money problem, I don't know....I could never stop your Dad, actually I never tried cuz I figured he knew what was best. Yes, I was dumb! Can you get Erik to read an article or book or just put a budget down on paper. Explain to him that living cheaply (aka within your means) can actually be a lot of fun.
Wish I was full of wisdom for you. But all I can do is love you and listen.