BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I’m not saying his gay and she’s fat, but…

Sir has taken to putting his finger in his butt at every diaper change. Now, I am assuming that he is just learning about his body parts, but I’m not so sure. So, has anyone else experienced this or is Sir especially special today? I’ve been trying to just tell him he’s touching his butt and then, ignore it because I know that the more attention I give him when he has his hands down his pants the more he loves to do it. What a little punk that Sir can be. Well, if this is an indicator that he’s going to be gay, then, gay pride parades here I come! I’m sure you all have now realized that I’m a fucking moron and shouldn’t be allowed to have children, but alas they don’t sterilize idiots, so haha.

On another note about why I should not be allowed to be a mother, let me tell you about banana and her new food issues. Banana does not like baby food. I mean, she’ll take a few bites to appease me and get me to shut the fuck up, but then, she clamps her jaws closed and that’s it. Well, that’s it until you bring on the real food. Note: I know I’m going to get yelled at for feeding the almost seven month old the food I’m about to share with you, but fuck off, I don’t care. The real food for today was cupcakes (because I’m fat like that). She lapped up all of the frosting off of my cupcake, which pissed me off for several different reasons. First, that’s my food you little fat bitch. Secondly, banana you are going to have absolute no nutrients and die of rickets or something. Finally, I’m pretty sure the overexcitement when I was about to give her each bite is proof that she is going to be a really fat girl like her momma. Now, I don’t care if you’re fat or not, I mean hell I’m really attracted to slightly larger men, but still I know how it is to be an overweight woman. Yes, Heather I can hear you screaming now about how I’m not that big, yada yada. So, I’m a little worried that I may have to go on a diet to make sure her real food is fruits and vegetables, that sucks. Well, enough bitching about the poor innocent children that somehow won the contest of becoming my kids up in heaven. I’m off to have my date with crapstick, we’ll see how it goes.

1 comments:

Mental Case said...

RE: Anonymous - Thank you for pointing out the fact that Angry Sam (along with the rest of the world) can't argue with you due to your insanely high level of ignorance. I won't try to argue, instead I will just point out what a little fucking IDIOT you are - just so no one else is confused. :-D
Firstly, you are obviously a LIAR. If you had the balls to show anyone how much of a "bad ass" you think you are then your comment would not have been anonymous. Anyone who talks so much shit and then decides to hide any hint of who they are is just a scared little PUSSY.
At this point I would like to apologize for Angry Sam and every other wife and/or mother who doesn't pretend that their spouse and/or child(ren) can do no wrong. I am so sorry that there are people in this world who refuse to lie to themselves about their family being perfect. I'm sorry that some people have the audacity to be honest about their families instead of sugar coating everything to please the world. I am sorry. Oh wait, I'm actually not sorry. What I really am sorry for is that you are so damn RETARDED. It's amazing to me that you really believe that just because people are truthful about their family's flaws it means they don't love their families. How incredible that you think this woman's honesty means she could ever hurt the children that spends every day and night worrying about.
As for your reference to the KKK - I really just have to laugh. What in the world has Angry Sam ever written to make you think that she likes white people? I highly doubt she believes any race is superior. (Unless someone genetically engineered a race devoid of all morons and we just don't know about it yet.)
I'm elated that Angry Sam doesn't fit your warped belief of a what a woman is or should be. I admire Angry Sam for being an honest, intelligent, trustworthy, hard working, attentive, devoted, loving mother & wife who puts her children first before everything else. And if her personality doesn't please some anonymous person who can't even capitalize the Lord's name - all the better.