BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Unfucking believable

So, stepson refused to go up to see psycho bitch ex-wife and she actually followed through with something and called the sheriff. Well, we have called the police a million times (ten to be exact) when she has refused to bring stepson back, etc. and they have always taken a report and said they can do nothing else. She calls one fucking time and then the sheriff calls crapstick to tell him that he will be arrested if he does not follow the court order. What the fuck? What kind of evil devil luck does she have? Apparently marrying Satan is the way to go if you want to get everything handed to you on a silver platter for this life. Luckily the sheriff listened to reason and (I’m assuming) looked her up, because by the end of the conversation he said he understood where crapstick was coming from and would just write a report. This shit is totally out of control. When the fuck will justice prevail? Poor, poor stepson was obviously upset about the whole thing because he didn’t want his daddy to go to jail. What a fucking horrible bitch she is. We even tried to call her before the visitation to explain that stepson didn’t want to come up and she just keeps on with the “it’s a court order, I don’t care.” Wow, you should be mother of the fucking year. So, I’m really upset about the whole ordeal and pray that dumb dumb calls us with a court date. Although it’s hard to believe the court is going to do anything useful anyway. End of the day though, I actually got down on my knees and prayed for justice and peace. It’s amazing how much peace I got just from getting down on my knees. So, I’m going to end with a big old praise Jesus because I know that I didn’t get that feeling of peace from myself.

3 comments:

MrsSoersdal said...

Just a thought but you know how they couldn't arrest crapstick? Maybe they told psycho that they couldn't do much about it but take a report.

"Justice" isn't going to prevail because this isn't crime and punishment it's a divorce and custody agreement.

GeorgiaChick said...

I'm sorry your family is going through this. I know it must be tough.

bodoba said...

I'm glad you were able to find a little bit of peace. It's very upsetting to see someone hurting a child and putting them through stress and not be able to do anything about it. I really hope that things turn around for you and your family in this situation.