Apparently I have not been very clear about who is who so I’m going to try to make it easier with a little family tree (well except it will just be text because I’m so slow with computer learning and cannot figure out how to actually do a family tree). So here it is:
Who’s who in Angry Sam’s life (a brief run down)
Trucker Slut is Sam’s Mom
Stupid Ass or whatever else I think to call him because he’s a dumbass is Sam’s Stepdad that is married to Trucker Slut
Little Brother is Sam’s little brother
Mental Case is little brother’s ex-wife who he still is dating (what a weirdo they are)
Crapstick is my husband
Stepson is crapstick’s son with psycho bitch ex-wife
Banana is my daughter
Sir is my son
Psycho bitch ex-wife is crapstick’s first wife
Jesus lover was the ex-wife’s landlord until the ex-wife had sex with Jesus lover’s husband
To help clarify this here is a quick explanation:
Ex-wife was living with Jesus lover and her husband in a little hovel they had at their house. Jesus lover got sick and was hospitalized and during this time ex-wife had SEX with Jesus lover’s husband
Lazy ass assistant is my lazy ass assistant who does not understand what work is
Heather is Heather from Blogging when the baby isn’t looking (we’ve been friends since middle school)
I hope this helps and if it doesn’t then, let me know and I’ll ask Heather to help me with a real family tree. She’s very smart like that. Thanks for all of the comments, I totally live for them.
PS If you want to use barbies: get a meth addict barbie for the ex-wife, put her underneath the OLD landlord and then, have an old lady in the hospital for Jesus lover. Oh, and then send me a picture!
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
2 comments:
HAHA that clears stuff up completely! I haven't heard anything about the assistant yet but I'm sure his name will come up soon.
I don't have a meth addict barbie but do have a "ginger spice" barbie that my sister created. Nail polish in hair, permanent marker cleavage and red permanent marker for lips. I think that would cover the lookings of a meth addict.
(yes I remember spice girls and even sadder, know words to their songs still)
OMG- I know it probably isn't as funny to you since you live it, but that totally cracked me up ;)
Post a Comment