BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dumbass Little Brother

My little brother is officially a dumbass. He calls me tonight to congratulate me on my pregnancy, that he read on my blog. What the fuck are you talking about? Oh, the baby to be, is just a thought, that may become a reality in three years. I am NOT PREGNANT! I would fucking flip out if I was pregnant. I mean, having two kids age two and under is difficult, but three would make me shoot myself. Then, while we are talking little brother explains how being at home with kids is not really that difficult. Is he on crack? You try taking care of two screaming children that refuses to sleep or eat, but choose to scream instead. Ugh, all men are alike. They always think that being at home with the kids is some vacation. Yes, all of my vacations include screaming, crying, poop, spit up, and begging people to eat. Yes, dumbass, that’s my daily vacation. So, little brother here’s to you.

PS Chelsea, I have been reading your blog, but have not left comments, so I just wanted to say thanks for updating regularly.

2 comments:

Little Brother said...

The secrets for the vacation aspect of being a SAHM is this:
1) Hot dog sandwiches! This is a must.
2) Instilling fear of you into your children. This too is a must.
Do these 2 simple things and soon life will become a little sweeter.
But, I do have to say.. girls are harder to instill fear in.. they laugh at your attempts. Then scream.. and scream.. so I suppose..
3) Sound proof walls for their room.
Thank you. Have a good vacation!
heheh

bodoba said...

All I can say is WOW. My husband works 18hr nights with 80lbs of gear on outside during all seasons and enduring all types of weather and he says that he couldn't do what I do on a daily basis as a SAHM and I only have ONE child under two. Well technically two but inutero children don't count.

You're doing an awesome job in a really hard "career field" good job!