I have nothing in particular to say, but have a few things that I are on my mind, so in no particular order here you go.
1. Last night I wanted to farm on farm town and talk to other human beings, but you should have seen the look on crapstick’s face. Every key stroke was followed by a long glare at me that said knock of your incessant noise. I didn’t say anything to him, but tried harder to keep my clicking to a less deafening level. I just found the whole thing pretty funny to watch.
2. I did my daily check to make sure psycho bitch ex-wife was still in jail, which she is, and then noticed that her age had changed. It took me a moment to realize that they have aged her a day early. She will be celebrating her 38th birthday in jail. This just provides me with nothing be laughter, so I thought I would share. (Just in case you were wondering, I am 27, my husband is 36, so don’t prematurely age me like the jail website would do).
3. We went to the dentist today for stepson’s dental check and he had NO CAVITIES! Thank God! We do have to go in for an orthodontic evaluation on Thursday to see if he needs braces. I can’t imagine paying for three kids (plus the unborn baby’s) braces. I’ll have to get a loan somewhere or sell my body or something.
4. Sir went with me to the dentist today and he was talking up a storm to people there. The greatest part was that THEY ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD him! I was beyond overjoyed. His first pediatric dental appointment is next Monday, so wish me luck.
5. Due to all this running around for appointments, Sir and banana have decided that sleep is for the weary. Why, oh why? I love naptime, why can’t they?
Well, there’s a little update. Hopefully, more crap will happen so I can really entertain you folks.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
I remember naptimes. Those are those golden few hrs in the afternoon where you can take a BM by yourself in the bathroom right? Sadly mine hasn't napped since the day she hit 1.
Post a Comment