I went to court this morning for psycho bitch ex-wife’s court appearance, or what I thought was a court appearance. I am sitting there and then, suddenly the judge goes into his chambers, so I wait. I waited about fifteen minutes and still no judge, but all the attorneys just keep going back to his chambers. Hmm, I think to myself. I finally ask one of the prosecutors if the district attorney on this case is back with the judge. She says she has not seen this D.A., but asks for the case information so I give it to her. She comes back after a few minutes and lets me know that all of the proceedings today when be in the judge’s chambers. Oh, so when it said readiness conference, it actually meant conference. It is so sad that I’m such a fucking moron. The prosecutor suggests I call the D.A. later today to find out what happened at the conference. Um, that’s a good idea, too bad I was too delayed to figure that out before I drove to the court house. I am completely pathetic. I’ll call later and hopefully the D.A. will be there to answer my call. Although I’m pretty sure psycho bitch ex-wife is bound and determined to get a trail no matter what anyone else recommends. Can’t they just throw away the key? Oh, and do they have medication for my progressive mental retardation?
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
Awww that's so terrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you. Hopefully the d/a will have some good news for you.
Post a Comment