BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I got straight answers, albeit not ones that I wanted.

Psycho bitch ex-wife is out of jail. FUCK CALIFORNIA! I hope this damn state falls off the face of the map (preferably when I’m not in it, but at this moment I can’t say I really get a flying fuck). I am just SO irritated I could scream until the cows come home. It just is so damn unfair that I cannot stand it. Oh, and no I don’t expect life to be fair, I just expect appropriate punishments for rules being broken, always have, probably always will. Oh well, this too shall pass and I’ll have “fun” stories to tell you about poor stepson’s visit with the crazy whore.

In regards to Sir, he’s going to see a gastroenterologist tomorrow, so that should help out. I am happy to at least get some attention for that.

I have to go because I don’t want to think about how pissed off I am, but hopefully tomorrow will be better.

0 comments: