It’s official, I am the blogger that I hate. You know the ones, they suck you into their vortex of hell only to not update for DAYS at a time. It pisses you off, but you can’t say anything because then, they might make their blog private and you’ll never know what happened next. Everyday you check back and there is NOTHING to read and you want to just scream at your computer (if you’re like me you actually do scream at your computer). I don’t know why it happened to me, I was so against becoming one of these bloggers and yet, here I am. I keep vowing to write more, but then, I end up talking to someone and have nothing left to say. Apparently, these other bloggers have friends and thus they too have nothing left to say. Damn friendships! It seems the more I say I will update, the less I actually do, so I’m not going to say that anymore. I am just going to try to start typing before I vent to everyone else. That way you will at least have my craziness to read. Well, that’s it for now because I have left you for FOUR whole days and that leaves too much to recap. Damn me, damn me. I have to be a better blogger. For goodness sake, I have eight followers now. What the hell is wrong with me?
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
4 comments:
I think it's hilarious that you're venting about your blogging on your blog!
Don't worry about, my baby is coming at the end of the month and I'm sure I'll miss a day or two due to labour. (Hopefully my readers'll forgive me lol)
Yeah it's pissing me off that you aren't posting. I check every day.. you make me feel sad. hahah jk but i do check every day ass :P
I agree, I just barely updated my blog I should be a better blogger I am leaving you your first comment.
You funny, girl!
It's kind of refreshing to read a non-mommy, non-wholesome blog! I'd blog about the sh!tty parts of my life and do more venting if I didn't have IL's and grandparents and stuff reading!
Post a Comment