BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I’m an emotional wreck

It has come to pass that now I cry whenever I get too stressed out. When the hell did this happen? What the hell is wrong with me? I have become a blubbering fool and I’m not happy with it. It was one thing to scream and cuss when I got upset, but it’s entirely another to cry like a baby. What’s next crying after sex? I think crapstick is right, I am becoming nice (aka soft). For example, I was talking to stepson last night about his upcoming visitation with his mom and he was telling me how much he didn’t want to go. I told him that he should go, but if he refused to go, we couldn’t really make him, because I’m not dragging an almost ten year old out of a car. I then, start stressing out about what I’m saying and what the court would think and how I can help stepson, and then the TEARS start flowing. I start telling him how sorry I am that I can’t fix it and how useless the court system is. I also tell him that I think it’s crap that the only solution is for him to refuse to go (our attorney and everyone else has said this) and how crappy it is that the law puts it on his shoulders. This is all said in between loud bursts of tears, like a total freak show. If I were him, I’d be like I’m going up there because you’ve obviously lost your damn mind, you freak.

Then, this morning, Sir is again refusing to eat and I’m bawling my eyes out about how I don’t want him to die by starvation. Poor Sir, no wonder he won’t eat, his mom is a freak show. So, people, what the hell is wrong with me (try to be nice, I might cry)?

1 comments:

Chantelle said...

Maybe you are "becoming soft". That's not a bad thing though. It's ok to not be angry Sam all the time ;)