BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I’m begging for a little bit of help

I am totally irritated with crapstick this afternoon. He has once again taken stepson for his four hours of football practice, which occurs Monday through Friday. Crapstick feels it necessary to stay for the entire practice despite me literally crying about how I can’t do it by myself anymore. I love my children dearly, but I need some rest. I need some time to just nap or eat bon bons or whatever. We had decided that I would have it once football season is over, but December is forever away for me. I just can’t do it. If I had wanted a single family household then, I wouldn’t have gotten married. Crapstick just keeps telling me I should thank my lucky stars that he’s not out getting drunk every night at the bar. Well, I doubt you would spend four fucking hours getting drunk, you’d probably be home earlier than you are now. As it stands I get to watch banana and sir go at each other, scream due to teething, and just cry while the whole thing happens. They’re not bad kids by any means of the imagination, they’re just two and under. They’re just doing what they know how to do, but I feel like I’m going insane. I have begged and pleaded for crapstick to stay home when I’m feeling this bad, but he doesn’t give a shit. I fucking can’t stand him right now.

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

I don't know how similar our situations are, but I never have any alone time either. My advice to you, is if you need alone time, TAKE IT. Hand crapstick the kids, and go somewhere, and don't feel bad about it at ALL. It is impossible for a man to understand what it's like to be a mom. My husband still may not understand, but he knows now that when I say I need alone time, he better take the kids and go somewhere, or be ready to watch them. If I need the time, I have to go right then. I can't wait one more day, let alone 3 months.

Go, leave, run, take your time to yourself! :)

bodoba said...

I really feel for you. I have to do it all by myself too. Luckily I've just recently added to my brood so I haven't gotten to the grumpy both crying all day-days but I know they'll happen.

My husband can't help due to his work hours but I have to go to counselling once a week just to sort everything out. I just walk and leave sometimes and he can just suffer and watch the kids. I suggest just walking out once a week and leaving him with the kids. Even if it's just to drive to a dairy queen and enjoy a blizzard in your car. Sometimes when he isn't hearing you he needs to learn what you REALLY go through alone.