Well, one of my great followers has tagged me in one of those obnoxious getting to know you things, so I will be a good person and do it. For the record though, I hate these fucking things and will not be tagging anyone, but will always (try at least) to complete anything you people throw at me. Without further ado here it is:
This is what ya do:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.
Six random or revealing things about me....
1. I’ve been to Amsterdam and loved the marijuana hot chocolate, but was so stoned I dropped my camera a million times and have hardly any pictures. By the by, I no longer smoke weed, this was when I was younger.
2. I am smoking (cigarettes) again even though I’m breastfeeding and I feel really guilty about it, but cannot seem to stop.
3. I really want to be a stay at home mom, but don’t think I’ll ever be able to financially. I am very jealous of my friends that are stay at home moms. On the flip side, I’m at home with my kids Saturday through Monday, and going to work is SO much easier. It scares me that I may not be cut out to be a stay at home mom.
4. I’m obsessed with that license plate website and really want to find a good one to send into them.
5. I’m a complete an utter nudist at heart and would totally join a nudist colony if crapstick wasn’t such a stick in the mud.
6. When it comes to my fear of death (that you all know about) I am really just scared of the eternity part. I am also fascinated by death when it comes to the human body. I’m a contradiction sometimes.
I’m too special to figure out how to link to the person who linked to me, so bodoba this is for you.
P.S. The last post was edited by Heather, I have not suddenly developed split personalities (for those who were worried).
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
Haha success lol! I was worried about being a stay at home mom too but once you get into a routine you do in fact enjoy it.
Post a Comment