BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just another Thursday post

We’ll I see that I haven’t posted since Tuesday and decided that’s not fair to my eight readers. Yes, you read that correctly I have eight whole followers, whom I love to bits and pieces. Speaking of followers, Heather if you’re reading this get off the fucking farm town I love you and appreciate that you host my blog for me because I'm too lazy to make one for myself, could you pretty please accept some more comments? Again, love you. See folks, that’s how I love. Anyway, there is really nothing to speak of, but I feel like I should write something, so um, what the hell will it be?

Oh, I know suckling children. This will be a topic near and dear to Heather’s breast feed all the time heart. I am not a big breastfeeding fan, but do it because I think it’s important for their health and well, I don’t want to get yelled at by listen to Heather list well-thought-out reasons to continue. I have encountered a new obnoxious banana breastfeeding issue, pinching. She literally takes my boobs and pinches the nipple while breastfeeding. I want to slap her, but I don’t because then, I’d have to turn myself into CPS or some crap. Heather recommended giving her some beads to play with, but it turns out that she would much rather watch her mother scream in pain. She enjoys that. I have tried taking her off the boob and saying no sharply, but she looks at me like she could care less. So, I’m trying to find out if anyone else has any suggestions? Luckily, she’s eight months old and I only have four months more of pinching nipples to go. That’s right, I will be done on her birthday, it will be a MY BOOBS ARE FINALLY FREE party for me! Any ideas would be greatly helpful. Maybe I will send Heather presents and a thank-you card and be nicer to her because she can edit my blog or delete it if she loses patience with me. Muahahaha.

Well since I wrote a banana question, I have to figure out something that Sir needs help with. Oh, I know, I am attempting to get Sir to talk more. He has had recent success with lying. What you say, I thought that kid only said like fifty words? Well, he used those words to tell me on Monday that “draw wall banana (he said her real name, but I’m like every other jerk that blogs and will not use it, God only knows why)” as he held the evidence (pen) in his hands. Does anyone know a fix for pen on the wall (ballpoint pen to be exact)? My wall will greatly appreciate it. Any suggestions on encouraging speech would also be greatly appreciated.

That’s about it for now, but hopefully something catastrophic will happen, so I can have a better blog post for you folks.

P.S. Jose, I am only looking for two half days of day care and have found one that charges $90 when he is three, just for your information. :)

2 comments:

Jose said...

wow, thats great sam

bodoba said...

Wall ink-magic eraser and scrub REALLY hard

Talking more-do you talk in three word sentences? It took a couple of weeks of doing it first but afterwards my daughter started using three word sentences too. (sippy fell down, pick it up, where'd it go, simple stuff like that)

Hehe-there's something on my blog for you.