I was reading several of the blogs I follow and they were laden with stories of children and babies dying. After reading them, I feel guilty even having anything to bitch about, but I still do. However, I have prospective and realize that none of my problems even hold a candle to these other people and their real issues.
Unfortunately, I still need to bitch, so in no particular order, here you go. First, the water heater went out on Friday and it was over $2000 to replace it, because we are on all electricity and need a huge water heater. I could not believe that price, but what I found even more unbelievable was fat bitch’s response. Out of nowhere, she goes, well you can put it on one of your credit cards that I’ve wracked up and I’ll pay for it. WHAT THE FUCK? Where was this when the car’s A.C. went out? I could have saved $27,000 (after financing) to just fix the damn A.C. She then, says you should use it for the A.C. on the car too. I HATE this woman! Yes, I realize I should have probably thought of this, but I didn’t and that sucks to. That makes me not like myself very much. So, that was Friday afternoon. On a good note, we picked up the Grand Caravan and I LOVE it! I have been driving it ever since (especially since the Durango is in the shop getting its A.C. fixed).
Then, this morning I had a big blow out fight with crapstick. Sir was taking his time eating and refusing to take another bite (usual for Sir) when crapstick decided to tell Sir he could have more juice if he took another bite. When Sir refused, crapstick said “you are dumb” and put him in timeout. I freaked the fuck out and told him that he can’t tell him that he is dumb. Crapstick then, in front of stepson, says “well, you’ve said tons of things about stepson” and proceeds to tell him some of the things I’ve said. It was not my finest moment, but I threw my bacon at him. He then, kept going, telling me how I learned some much from God this morning (I had gone to church) and how I am such a hypocrite. I actually broke a plate by hitting it with my bare hands. I was apparently so pissed off that I didn’t know my own strength. It is amazing that I haven’t killed him yet. Apparently, I do have some self-control. (Oh, and yes I realize I need anger management.)
Well, once that fire was put out, crapstick decided he should use the pressure washer and wash the fucking sidewalk. We have received several letters from the water company telling us to NOT do this and that if we go over our allotment of water we will REALLY pay for it, but he does not care. Apparently, money is just something you can wash (literally) down the sidewalk. I mean, we already had the water heater go out, wasting tons of water and we have a toilet that is running that he keeps saying he will fix, but hey what’s a little more money. Ugh. I may go crazy one of these days and unfortunately I don’t think anyone will know the difference.
That was my weekend is a nice little nutshell, I sincerely hope yours was a million times better.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
2 comments:
Don't worry- sometimes I feel bad about complaining too, but like you said- our problems are just that- ours. What's going on with you is important to you, so you have the right to bitch ;)
I'm sorry, but the whle bacon slinging just cracks me up big time. What crapstick said was awful, but the bacon is the nest thing I've heard all day!
Wow, and I thought I had a problem with being tactful. I think your crapstick beats me on that.
Sorry for all the anger and the fighting, maybe they'll be a resolution for it and it won't have to happen again.
Post a Comment