Well, we are headed back to court and have rehired our attorney, forever known as dumb dumb. I can’t stand the man and he warned crapstick not to have children with me before we got married, so dumb dumb can kiss my ass. However, he seems to do an okay job in court, so I suppose he is worth the $1000 I have just given to his office. My savings account is now at zero dollars with no hope of recovery, just another reason I hate divorce. I only have a minute, so I’ll do a brief recap of what is going on in my neck of the woods and then, I’m off to get stepson from school. Basically, stepson refused to have his four hour visitation with psycho bitch ex-wife and she left the visitation screaming how she will bring the police next time to make him obey the court order. Um, lady if he doesn’t want to see you, maybe you should not force him? Just a thought. Anyway, we have to attempt to go back to court and let the judge change the court order and hopefully remove all visitations for at least a little while. I just wish this bitch would get a clue and leave my family the fuck alone. Anyway, the family law court is a lot like the recent example of our legal system, so who the hell knows what they will order. I figure knowing my luck, psycho bitch ex-wife will somehow end up with more time out of the whole ordeal. I’ll keep you updated as I hear more. I will also try to edit our declaration so you can see the crap that she did to stepson recently. Until later.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment