Today I got a call from psycho bitch ex-wife’s ex-landlady, who will be known as Jesus lover from hence forth. Since psycho bitch has been in jail I have been communicating with her to get her information about the check fraud psycho bitch did to her. I have since given this information to the D.A. who was very appreciative of it all. Anyway, Jesus lover calls to ask if she can come over to sing a song with stepson. She said she was listening to this Jesus song and stepson’s face came into her mind because she used to use it to calm him down when he was upset while being with psycho bitch ex-wife. I figured why the hell not, so I said yes, much to crapstick’s chagrin. However, I knew it would be great fodder for my blog. I mean, come on, who is friends with the husband’s ex-wife’s ex-landlord when the ex-wife slept with the ex-landlord’s husband? No one I know, that’s for sure, but in my life this is totally something that happens. Jesus lover came over and brought me sunflowers, which was way cool because I love sunflowers and I really doubt many people even know that about me. She then, asks stepson to sing with her. You should have seen the look on his face, it was as if she asked him to slap his dad in the face. It was totally like what the hell are you on lady? I’ve never officially meet her until she is at my doorstep ready to sing her Jesus song. It was PRICELESS! She sang and stepson mouthed the words so she would think he was singing along. I cannot believe he had to endure not only his crazy mother each Sunday (the old visitation schedule was eight hours on Sunday), but then, get to listen to Jesus lover talk about Jesus for hours on end. That poor child, it’s no wonder he has some issues. I must admit though, I don’t think I could have done it, so I give him props for not complaining more about going up there. The whole time she was here she kept trying to get Sir to talk and he is so stubborn he flat out refused. I finally convinced him to say bye to her and thank you (or bay bay- his version of thank you that he refuses to change into the words thank you). That my dear readers is a typical day in the life of Angry Sam. Isn’t it great to be me?
PS I’ll try to get Heather to update the comments when I talk to her again. It must be a pain in her ass trying to keep up with my shit and I thank you SO much for doing it.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
A- Good job for dealing with a Jesus lover.
B- I still don't understand all those ex's and sleeping around sentence, I could think on it a week and role play it with barbies and not be any closer. Coutos for being able to keep it all straight lol.
Post a Comment