Banana starts crying at 6:30 this morning and crapstick who had been asleep on the couch (we weren’t fighting at this point) brings her into to me. I start breastfeeding her and he says, “do you know stepson is the only white kid in his class?” I respond, “so?” He then, goes on this tirade about how I will see what that means, and it won’t be good. I ask for examples and he refuses to give them to me. I point out that we live in a city were we are minorities, so it is just a part of life. I then, say, he could have chosen a different house in a different town, he could have chosen not to have so many toys and continued wasting his money by sending stepson to private school, he had choices. He then says it 80% my fault that we pulled stepson from private school because I was constantly bitching about it. Well, that may be true, but he was all against it, until I said we could afford the R.V. if stepson wasn’t in private school then, he jumped on board. So, I think that’s a choice and he needs to shut the FUCK up. Hey, crapstick stop being so fucking racist. I mean, I get it, it will be an adjustment, but life’s about changing and learning to adjust. I’m sure it’s not going to kill him and will probably teach him so valuable life lessons. Oh, and why freak out about this the day before school? You couldn’t talk about it earlier with me (you know when maybe we could have done something else about it)?
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
Awww that sounds like a terrible fight. I'm so sorry you had to have it. My husband does that too sometimes. It kinda makes you feel like they're just another child. Hopefully everything sorts out soon.
Post a Comment