BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Frustration runs rampant

Well, crapstick is now totally worried about breaking the court order in regards to visitation, so he thinks stepson should just go up to psycho bitch ex-wife’s this weekend. Um, hey, crapstick, stepson really doesn’t want to endure four hours of hell like questioning until he breaks, but the court order obviously supercedes his emotional well-being. Fuck crapstick, how about you talk to stepson and see if he wants to see the fucking bitch and let’s go from there. If he says that he does then find out how long he wants to be up there, maybe he just wants to see her for a minute or a half an hour. Let’s talk about it and not just be scared of a court order. Let’s help him work through this. Ugh, just so frustrated.

2 comments:

Chione said...

Isn't it up to stepson if he wants to see her or not? Shouldn't that count for something in the courts? I don't think counseling is going to do one thing for their relationship! I just think step-sons opinion should be valid, over mom's. I wish the best for you!

Chione said...

Isn't it up to stepson if he wants to see her or not? Shouldn't that count for something in the courts? I don't think counseling is going to do one thing for their relationship! I just think step-sons opinion should be valid, over mom's. I wish the best for you!