Well, psycho bitch ex-wife pled guilty to the burglary charge and will be released back into the public shortly. She received three years formal probation and the less than sixty days in jail as time served. Formal probation means that she will have a probation officer, so that’s a good thing. However, poor stepson will be headed back to see her weekly once she is let out and there is very little anyone can do about it. Our attorney has said that stepson has to start refusing to go, but he is not like that and will probably not be able to withstand her constant pressure during the visitation time. I am different (always have been ask trucker slut) and would just tell her to fuck off (yes, even at nine years old). However, I can’t expect my shitty attitude out of others. So, I’m frustrated and livid, but also was expecting this to some extent. I am a realist and know that my state is broke and letting everyone out of jail, so I didn’t expect much more from it. I just don’t even know what to say anymore, other than I’m sorry stepson that your mother is a piece of shit that has proven she will never change. I’m sorry that the legal system won’t work for you and that you are going to have to take the law into your own nine year old hands if you want to stop seeing her (which he does). So, there’s my meditation for the day: I’m sorry.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
3 comments:
wow that really sucks, Sam I cant believe the way that this country is falling apart. But I wish you and your family the best threw the trials that lie before you. Stay Strong hun
I hope she does something to screw up her probation! Sounds like she would fit right in, at prison. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
That is really terrible. I hate the mindset this country has taken, that only the worst of criminals belong in jail, and everyone else gets a slap on the wrist and sent back out to annoy the rest of us. I hope that something changes and she is back in jail sooner than later. What a shame for stepson :/
Post a Comment