BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can you feel the love tonight?

I just want to thank everyone that commented on my blog. The comments will be update when Heather is awake and I can bug her to update them. See, I am not actually in charge of my blog because I was too lazy to make one, so Heather gets to do all of the comment moderation. I do however, get them sent to my email and love reading them. You guys rock!

Well, I better be off to bed because tomorrow I get to go to Ikea and look for a rug for our playroom. Crapstick had a larger check than usual and somehow it is eating a hole through my pocket before I have even deposited it. Not good, not good.

1 comments:

bodoba said...

You get to go rug shopping at IKEA! I'm sooo jealous! I get to buy another $20 cheapo rug cause there's a baby on the way and just too much poo/puke/food that gets spilled on it to spend a lot of money on a rug. On the plus side our old rug is getting to hide it's nasty stains under our table.