I called the D.A.’s office this morning to ensure that psycho bitch ex-wife’s plea of guilty was for a felony and that they didn’t reduce it to a misdemeanor. Well, they didn’t reduce the charge, so good fucking job D.A. One thing that they actually did correctly, which is fucking amazing. I then, ask why is she still in jail if she pled out and they said, she should be released. Well, I said that the jail says she has a future court date in September, but the D.A. has no idea what I’m talking about, but tells me to call the jail. I call them and they say she has a future court date and that’s all they know. Hmm, maybe they lost her file and lost the key to her cell. I doubt it, she’ll probably be out tonight. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! I just want a damn straight and correct answer, but obviously that is WAY too much to ask!
In other non-straight answer news, Sir is headed to the doctor again due to his lack of weight gain. He lost another pound and is down (according to my scale) to 24 pounds and he is over two years old. What is wrong with my little boy? I swear it sounds like I’m abusing my kids because they both don’t gain weight, but I swear I try to feed them all of them time. It is driving me crazy. Luckily today, crapstick is taking him, so they don’t think I’m just nuts and being a wacko mom. I really hope they figure out what is wrong and don’t just say feed him more, because that’s not possible, he refuses to eat more (I’ve tried and tried, so does banana- they just hate food). Again, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment