BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

First dental appointment, check

Sir had his first dental exam and he had no cavities! He did really well and listened to both the hygienist and the dentist. They said they usually can’t do x-rays on two years old, but not my Sir he got right up there and smiled for the camera. I am having one of those mom moments were I am overfilled with pride. I love that Sir is brave and willing to try most new things (except for play with moving toys- he is so afraid of those that it cracks me up). He is becoming quite a little boy and I’m so happy to have the pleasure of watching him grow up. Well, enough sappy Sam for the day, I’ll try to get back to angry Sam so you don’t have to be bored to tears with my mommy updates. One last thing, when the dentist asked Sir how old he was, Sir actually said three (he’s two, but that’s not the point). He’s talking so other people can understand him!!!

0 comments: