BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Unresolved issues

I have been having difficulty at work lately because it seems that everything my boss does is either illegal or immoral. It is really upsetting all of my staff, especially since they got a three percent rate decrease last month. They are just done with all of his bullshit and I completely understand where they are coming from. He not only gave everyone a three percent wage decrease, but also slashed most of their hours. He keeps yelling at me if we go over 1000 hours a pay period, which may seem like a lot, but really our staff ratio (per the state) should be way closer to 1200-1400 hours a pay period. I keep explaining that since we slashed hours, if someone gets sick, other people have to cover for that person and that I will not be covering it. He also gets really pissed that my assistant has so many hours, but he is filling in shifts for a staff member that recently quit, and my boss refuses to put an ad in the paper. Apparently, we are no longer hiring. So, as you can tell, my loyalty has disappeared from my boss and this company, so yesterday when my staff were asking if they were going to get paid for our mandatory meeting I told them to write it on their timesheets and I would approve it. I then, called my boss and asked him if we were paying for meetings, he said no at first, but I explained that the staff would not show up if they weren’t getting paid, so he finally acquiesced. For today’s drama, I called the wage bureau to find out if he was mandated to pay my staff for all of their training, even outside of the house (something he has been unwilling to pay for). Well, surprise, surprise, yes, he does have to pay them their hourly wage for any and all training, so up yours buddy. I’m so glad everyone will be getting what is justly theirs. I realize that maybe he cannot afford to have this business and this could bite me on the ass, but I then, maybe he’ll just let me buy the business and I can get on with my life.

In other unresolved news, psycho bitch ex-wife is still safely behind bars, but wrote a letter to crapstick and stepson. She was all perfect in the letter, saying how she “I have sadly found myself in jail.” What is that like, do you wake up one day and go ‘hey I’m in jail, weird’? Then, she said she was the victim of an internet scam. My mother fucking ass you dumb whore, you were making the checks in your fucking basement I’m sure. The last adorable piece to this letter was her thanking me for being a familiar face in the court room that was “good of her.” Are you out of your fucking head? Yes, I just showed up to show support, obviously. Crazy fucking bitch. I just keep telling myself I don’t need her to be found guilty of the felony charges, just the drug paraphernalia charges and then, she will (hopefully) be out of our lives forever. I just re-read the most recent court documents and the family court judge even put in there that she cannot do any drugs, it’s so sad when they have to write that it. So, according to our attorney, the judge would probably revoke her parental rights if she is convicted. This would be excellent for stepson and everyone else involved. Anyway, I am trying to help the district attorney out with witnesses that she did this to before (fat bitch mother-in-law and her ex-landlord- whom she slept with her husband, although that’s neither here nor there), but I am having incredible difficulty getting him to return my calls. I will just keep trying and see what happens.

Other than that nothing much is happening, but stay tuned, you never know how one of my days may turn out.

1 comments:

bodoba said...

Wow, you're life sounds incredibly complicated! I'm so sorry that you have to deal with all of this drama. On the other hand, good for you for standing up for your workers to your boss and finding out what he can and cannot do! Not a lot of people would do that.