BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Court news

Just wanted to let everyone know that the judge said there was enough evidence to move forward with the felony charges. Good job judge! Apparently, what she did was make false checks, try to cash one of them, had four others in her car, and a meth. pipe to boot. Her defense is that these checks were sent to her and she was just getting paid. She had one check in an envelope that had a (my state) return address, but the UPS tracking had it sent through Mississippi. Well, crazy that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but it’s obviously the story you’re sticking to, so go at it. She did see me (I was the only other person in this particular court room other than the witnesses) and she smiled all jovially. She was behind happy. That is the craziest shit I’ve seen in a while, but I was beyond happy when they took her ass back to jail. She has three more court dates set and after having so much fun at this one, I may be back. I’ll have to see what happens; even crapstick wants to go see her handcuffed to the table now. Got to love crapstick when he thinks like that. I have to admit court is exhilarating and so fast paced. It is totally up my alley, maybe I should go into law. I’ll have to ponder that for a while. Well, back to breastfeed banana who is cutting her third tooth on the bottom, what a weird girl (she should be cutting a top tooth, but not banana she marches to her own drummer). Stay tuned and thanks for all of the prayers, words of encouragement, etc.

0 comments: