So, I’m exhausted because Sir didn’t decide to go to bed until 11:30 last night and banana decided that her low grade fever would turn to 101 degrees, which would keep her up. However, I have gotten used to blogging everyday, so I figured I should at least give everyone a hello for the evening. Crapstick and I fought about evil stepson and discipline again today, but it is getting really boring to write about, let alone live. The jest of the whole fight was that crapstick is insistent that if you just talk about everything it will all work out, while I am Mrs. Blow-em-all to hell. It’s quite a difference in opinion. I also cannot figure out why last night he was more than willing to spank Sir when the screaming went on for an hour (Momma, daddy, over and over) for no apparent reason. Yet, evil stepson can talk back, be surly, spit on others, and just get a nice talking to. He doesn’t make any sense to me. In other quick angry Sam news, one of my employees quit and so I had to figure out how I was going to fill their shift considering my boss is no longer hiring and he decreased everyone’s salary by three percent, so no one feels like helping out. Luckily, I think I have covered, at least temporarily. Well, I’ll write if crapstick irritates me any tonight, otherwise it’s off to relax until one of the little guys hollers.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment