BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Nervous Nelly

I am off to court tomorrow and all I can ask if for prayers for justice to be served. I am really nervous that I will run into her mom or her boyfriend, but I have to remember I am a citizen and allowed to be in any court room in the land (minus closed ones). See, I have been doing way too much fucking research about this shit. I will be glad to hear the charges tomorrow and record them all down. I will not be heading back until the sentencing hearing, God willing there is one. I’m sure she’ll see me and give me a nasty ugly look, but that’s okay too. I just hope she doesn’t get released because of my state’s current budget problems. Lord knows that her crimes were not violent and they only have so much jail and prison space. I just really hope that the judge is not worried about that shit, but instead about true justice. One can only hope and pray. I guess if she gets released and assaults me, it will be another thing against her. Looking on the bright side, I am. I am sorry that I haven’t been posting recently, I have become a huge crackbook farm town addict. It is so stupid and yet, I’m so addicted. I will try to post more often here and slow down on the farm that is just in the fucking virtual world.

5% positive update: banana said mama all day long today and it warmed my angry heart.

Stay tuned for tomorrow’s update, which should be interesting.

1 comments:

Mental Case said...

I hope everything goes well today. Best of luck to you dear kinda-sister-in-law!