I put banana on the scale today and she has not gained one single ounce in two months. What the FUCK! I realized that the lack of weight gain happened right around the time I started making her sleep in her bed, so she could no longer nurse off and on all night long. This means that starting tonight she is back in our bed to help with her weight gain. She has not taken to eating solids as I would have liked so she, on a good day, gets three stage two baby food jars, which is simply not enough to gain weight, apparently. I know that I am doing what she needs, but I can’t help but feel a little selfish and wish that she didn’t need this. I swear between both of my kids’ lack of weight gain I will go insane. I just wish I could have some of this lack of weight gain. I ended my pregnancy at 188 pounds (oh my God! I can hear you all say) and I am still at around 182 (again another round of Oh my God!). I just can never lose pregnancy weight although I’m sure the cookies don’t help. Oh, and it can’t be helpful to be eating whatever these kids don’t eat. I’m so sick of being fat and tired. I know I should start exercising, but it is so difficult when you are so tired. Oh well, at least banana will hopefully start to gain weight.
On a total different note, my job sucks ass. Today one of my clients bit another client and my staff are so stupid they didn’t take her immediately to the hospital. It broke skin and everything, so as soon as I talked to them I sent her to the hospital. They prescribed antibiotics and she should be okay, but fuck people please do your damn jobs. Then, this client needs to see the doctor on Monday and my dumbass assistant can’t take two clients to the doctor because it is too difficult, so I get to bring the babies into work to sit with one of the clients. Hopefully, the client won’t start biting the baby so I don’t have to commit some elder abuse. Ugh, work sucks. Oh, and these people are so ridiculously stupid that this is the incident report they wrote in its entirety with all of the mistakes kept (I only removed names to protect the innocent- prepare to laugh your ass off):
“I was helping client A to wet dress because client A se was specting for herd dad to came and client B was lucking for her brush them afther client B client C cam into client A’s room: The client D she din’t seed nothing she yess went afther client C: she hit hur head them she bites that brak the sking: and hurt right arm: buy her risk.”
What the hell is up with the colons? What the hell is the risk? Just in case you were wondering the risk is her wrist. This is what you get for $8.00 an hour folks. Can you believe this is the shit I put up with and that my boss refuses to pay more for better staff members? I can’t even tell you how wrong I find all of this.
In other shitty news, I cannot find psycho bitch ex-wife’s case information on the D.A.’s website. It hasn’t shown her new court dates or what they are about since the Tuesday court date, so I have been only able to obsessively check the who’s in jail website. Don’t worry she’s still in jail. I tried calling the D.A. to see what the next court date is about, but they are obviously overrun with criminals and can’t call anyone back. I just would like if they could update their site, then, I would leave them the fuck alone. Well, that’s enough bitching for today, but stay tuned it can only get worse. :)
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment