BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Update time

So, we went to Magic Mountain on Friday and had a pretty good time, except for crapstick deciding to keep telling me the many ways that each ride could fail as I was strapped in with no way out. Thanks crapstick for freaking me out. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I am horrified of death, and this was not helpful at all. In the end though, we got along for most of the time and didn’t yell or scream. I only had one small bit of crying and that was probably a combination of not breastfeeding and missing Sir and banana. It was pathetic, but luckily short lived. I apparently am one of those moms who cannot stand even fourteen hours without their babies, which is endearing, but also kind of pathetic. Oh well, I’m sure when they’re old enough to talk back I won’t mind them being gone for an overnight here or there. Any way, I ended up getting two blisters on each of my feet, so I’m a complete gimp right now. I am a big baby about popping blisters, so I refuse to do it. I am hoping they will somehow magically go away on their own and nothing will be required of me. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see. One last thing about Magic Mountain, because this really pissed me off, they now do not allow you to set your glasses off to the side of the ride while you ride, but force you to pay for a $1 locker at each ride. I was unaware of this new caveat, but did get a $14 locker at the entrance so that I could store the breast pump bag while we were riding (the thought was that I’d actually pump throughout the day, which I did not- luckily the pain from my feet distracted any pain from my overflowing boobs). Anyway, we then had to pay an additional $15 for the lockers we used for the whole day. If I had known this we would not have gotten the original locker. I swear they’ll bleed you dry from anything nowadays.

Okay, so onto other news. Psycho bitch ex-wife is still safely in jail and the charge has been changed to burglary in the second degree, which just means she robbed a store instead of a house (we kind of knew that already though). It does carry a lesser sentence, but they do seem to be still going for a felony, so that’s good. They also did not dismiss the drug part of the charge just yet, so hopefully that will stick. She heads back to court on Tuesday and I will be there. I know, I can hear the screams already of you people urging me not to attend, but I want to hear all of the charges, actually see her in handcuffs, and find out if they are going to dismiss any of the charges. It makes me crazy waiting to see in Vinelink (the system for victims) is going to call to say she was released. I called it twenty times while I was at Magic Mountain. So, my goal is to go to this part of the trial where they will decide whether they are dropping any charges, etc. and then, to go to the sentencing part of the trail. Hey, maybe she finally got a brain and took the plea bargain and I will only have to go to this first date. I doubt it, but it could happen. Any way, I’m nervous she will see me (a good possibility), but it doesn’t matter anyway, these things are open to the public and I’m public damn it.

So, that’s the quick update for today, I will try to post soon, I promise. Stay tuned.

Love,
Angry Sam

0 comments: