BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nothing much to say

Well, the title really does say it all. I have very little on my mind right now, but feel guilty for not writing a post yesterday, so I’m forcing myself to bore you all with my absolute nonsense. So, what’s been going on with me? I have been reading up on all of the state penal codes and feel like quite the little expert. I also found out that my county’s D.A. office has a 94% conviction rate. This has me hopeful, but still realistic that psycho bitch ex-wife could probably get away with murder, especially if she kills me. Any way, beyond this I have been playing my usually daily dose of Mafia Wars and now Farm Town. Crackbook is going to steal away this entire year and I think I need an intervention. I swear just when I am almost done with one application obsession, they introduce me to Farm Town. Not healthy, not at all.

In other news, banana is pulling herself up to standing at 7 and ½ months. I’m SO PROUD of her! She will probably start walking in the next few months, just like Sir did and then, I’ll have two walking people on my hands. Oh my God, take a deep breath, it will be okay. I may need valium to get through the next few years. Beyond the little loves, crapstick had been really nice to me lately. I’m not sure if I’m just so happy that psycho is in jail that I haven’t been noticing the little stuff or if he’s so happy he’s being nicer. It’s probably a combination. Oh, and stepson has been behaving a lot better recently ever since we installed the talk back jar. That seems to be working. Oh, and if any of you were concerned about how he was taking his mom being in jail, he is stoked. He said he would be happy to never see her again because she’s always mean to him when he’s up there with her anyway. I even was appropriate with him when I told him his mom was in jail and asked if he wanted to talk about it without jumping up and down for joy. See, I can be an adult sometimes.

Well, that’s about it for now, but please stay tuned.

1 comments:

Little Brother said...

You can be an adult?! Where was my memo? Hah just kidding. Love you and glad things are looking up in your world. Keep trying with step son I know that it's hard sometimes but I know that you love him, even if you don't want to readily admit it. With time it gets easier and better :)