BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

The California DMV can suck it

I’m actually in a relatively good mood this morning so I should have known that something was bond to piss me off. I got off work early and came home to get the mail. What is waiting in my mailbox? A bill from my friendly DMV for $650 for the registration on the RV. $650!!! This can’t be right I think to myself, but indeed it swears that it is. Oh, but I see they think that I failed to pay it on time, so they’ve charged me a $250 penalty. Anyone that knows me knows that I have never been a day late on anything in my life, so this cannot be right. Alas though, I look at the RV tags and indeed they expired in May. Huh? Oh, I figured it out, the damn place we bought the RV from must have gotten the initial notice without letting me know. Thus the late fee. I try to call the DMV to figure out if there is any way to solve this and just remove the late fee. The friendly phone DMV lady said that I would have to go to the actual DMV to discuss this. Why do they have a phone system if they cannot actually do anything? Fucking DMV. I asked crapstick to please go to the DMV for me because I don’t want to have to lug evil stepson, Sir, and banana with me while I wait. He said yes and I was overjoyed, but now as I type this he is playing his fucking computer game. Hey, crapstick they’re only open until 5pm and it’s already 1pm. Although I don’t know why I’m getting so angry considering they’ll probably just tell me that I should have looked at my tags, so I can get bent now. Oh, and on a side note I’m trying to quit smoking, God I miss those cigarettes.

0 comments: